Boat & Yacht Charter Booking System is a powerful WordPress watercraft booking plugin for businesses of all sizes. It will work well in a small water equipment rental, e.g. renting rowing boats, kayaks or pedal boats, as well as the main booking system for marina service. The plugin will handle a large number of vessels and an unlimited number of locations.
It provides a simple, step-by-step booking process with online payments, e-mail and sms notifications, WooCommerce and Google Calendar integration and an intuitive backend administration.
Latest Version: 17.08.2022 – v1.5. Check the changelog
Boat and Yacht Charter Booking Core Features
Boat and Yacht Charter Booking is fully responsive which means each and every plugin element adapts perfectly for any screen size.
Step Based Navigation
The navigation in the plugin is based on convenient steps with the possibility of returning to already completed steps (remembers once completed forms).
Described in Detail
The locations (marinas) assigned to a given form are displayed on the map. Clicking on the location marker displays a convenient popup with information about given marina, including address details, opening hours and number of boats available. In addition to the detailed description of the location, each boat can be described in detail too. The number of locations and boats is unlimited.
Multiple Booking Forms
You can create an unlimited number of booking forms and set different options for each form, assign different locations, etc. Thanks to this, you can place many reservation systems on your single website, depending on your needs.
Custom Color Schemes / Custom Map Styles
Use the convenient styling configurator and set the colors to match the booking form to your website. You can style different forms independently. In addition, the plugin supports google map styles. Generate JSON (https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/) code and change the look of your map – independently for each of the booking forms.
The plugin supports an unlimited number of locations (marinas). Each location has assigned business hours, excluded (from booking) dates, supported payment methods, booking notification options, google calendar options, and many smaller but important options such as the minimum or maximum booking period, in advance booking etc.
The plugin allows you to create any list of attributes that can later be assigned to specific boats. You can create one of three types of attributes: Text Value, Single Choice, and Multi Choice. A text value is used for any custom text. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘color’ and then specify it by entering it in a single boat settings. A single and multi choices are used for predefined values. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘fuel type’ with two values ‘petrol’ and ‘diesel’ and then specify one of them or both of them in a single boat settings. The number of attributes created is unlimited.
The plugin allows you to create an unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like skipper, outboard engine or additional cruise related services. You can define add-on quantity (minimum, default, maximum), set the price per entire rental period x quantity or the price per # of rental days x quantity. You can assign boats for which the add-on applies or boats for which the add-on has a different price. The number of add-ons created is unlimited.
Multiple Payment Methods
The plugin provides multiple payment methods including PayPal, Stripe, Cash and Wire Transfer. If you use WooCommerce on your website you can use the payment methods supported by the WooCommerce.
Extensive Pricing Rules
You can define your own pricing rules depending on the booking form, location, boat type, week day number, rental dates, and more.
Coupons / Multiple Currencies, Tax Rates
The plugin allows you to create coupons with predefined interest rates, dates, usage limits, etc. You do not have to create each coupon manually. The built-in tool can automatically generate the desired number of coupons in one second.
You can define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23% and select the plugin base currency (160 currencies are available). In addition the plugin comes with integrated exchange rates importer which allows you to convert the base currency of the plugin into one of the many available currencies. You can create one booking form that supports multiple currencies (e.g. for different language versions of the page).
Business Hours / Excluded Dates
The plugin fully supports working hours and also has the option of excluding specific dates from the possibility of booking them.
Smart Sticky Sidebar
Booking details with the summary of your order is always visible even when scrolling the page.
WPBakery Page Builder Integration / Google Calendar Integration
Boat and Yacht Charter Booking comes integrated with popular WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress plugin and Google Calendar for bookings.
SMS Integration with Nexmo and Twilio
The plugin comes integrated with Nexmo and Twilio API for SMS notifications to improve the customer experience. By adding e-mail notifications, your clients will always be well informed.
One Click Demo Install
Import demo data to start with by using plugin settings menu.
WooCommerce integration (the plugin is also fully functional without WooCommerce installed).
Backend Feature List of Boat and Yacht Charter Booking System
Displays a list of all submitted orders (bookings) in the system.
- Browse, edit or delete submitted bookings.
- Quick preview on: booking name, status, place of departure and return, rental period, boat, client, order price, date of booking.
- Set statuses for bookings: New, Accepted, Rejected, Finished.
- Detailed info about: status, departure date and time, departure location, return date and time, return location, order total amount.
- Detailed billing info: id, ordered item name and unit, quantity, net unit price, net value, tax rate, total gross amount.
- Detailed watercraft info: boat name, boat prices including initial fee, rental per day fee, rental per hour fee, deposit, one way fee, departure after business hours fee, return after business hours fee.
- Ordered extras list: ordered item name, quantity, net unit price, net value, tax rate, total gross amount.
- Detailed client info: client first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, client comment, billing address.
- Selected payment method.
With this module you can create unlimited number of booking forms and for each of the forms define different settings.
- Define default booking status for new order.
- Enable or disable geolocation.
- Enable or disable WooCommerce support.
- Set default sorting option for boats.
- Assign supported marinas.
- Select default departure marina (optional).
- Select default return marina (optional).
- Turn on/off the ability to choose a marina by the customer.
- Set currencies.
- Enable or disable coupons.
- Enable or disable minimum order value to send the booking.
- Decide whether to openly show any additional fees or hide them (will be added to the total price).
- Enable or disable net prices.
- Show or hide ‘sail’ form field in the first booking step.
- Set the default value of the ‘sail’ form field.
- Show or hide departure/return ‘time’ form field in the first booking step.
- Set timepicker interval in minutes.
- Show or hide by default or set as mandatory billing address form fields.
- Customize ‘Back to home’ button on the ‘Thank you’ page.
- Enable or disable boat counters.
- Enable or disable sticky summary sidebar.
- Enable or disable boats filtering.
- Enable or disable scroll to extra options after choosing a boat.
- Select which form fields should be marked as mandatory.
- Enable or disable form preloader.
- Enable or disable top navigation bar.
- Enable or disable boat attributes visibility.
- Add custom form fields to the booking form.
- Add custom agreements form fields needed to be accepted by the client prior making a booking.
- Set plugin color scheme with bulid-in color picker.
- Enable or disable google map.
- Enable or disable dragging on the map.
- Enable or disable scroll wheel on the map.
- Set google map look and feel.
- Set google map zoom level.
- Style google map in JSON format.
A module that allows you to add unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like skipper, outboard engine or additional cruise related services.
- Browse, add, edit or delete booking extras.
- Quick preview on: booking extras name, price, published date.
- Add add-on description.
- Define add-on quantity (minimum, default, maximum).
- Set add-on quantity equal to number of rental days.
- Block the possibility of changing the number of selected add-ons.
- Set add-on toggle button default state (not selected, selected, mandatory).
- Set add-on unit price.
- Set add-on tax rate.
- Set add-on price type: price per entire rental period x quantity or price per single day x quantity.
- Assing boats for which this add-on applies (optional).
- Assing boats for which this add-on has a different price (optional).
With this module you can define unlimited number of watercrafts (or boats) and set a number of parameters for them.
- Browse, add, edit or delete boats.
- Quick preview on: item thumbnail, item title, number of guests and cabins, rental prices, published date.
- Set boat name and add description using the default WordPress editor.
- Set boat featured image.
- Select at least one marina at which the boat is available.
- Enter boat length to be displayed in the booking.
- Enter the number of guests the boat can accommodate.
- Enter the number of cabins the boat has.
- Define ‘Group Code’ to create a set of boats. Only one boat from the group with the same code will be displayed on booking form.
- Define whether the captain is mandatory, unavailable or optional for the boat.
- Set prices including: initial fee, rental per day fee, rental per hour fee, deposit, one way fee, departure after business hours fee, return after business hours fee.
- Assign and set boat attributes (see Attributes module).
- Set boat availability, exclude dates from the booking form.
A list of available watercrafts (or boats) types.
In this module you can define unlimited number of watercrafts (or boats) attributes and then you can assign them to single boats in their settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete boats attributes.
- Quick preview on: attribute name, attribute type, published date.
- Select one of the three attribute types: Text Value, Single Choice, Multi Choice.
- A text value is used for any custom text. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘color’ and then specify it by entering it in a single boat settings.
- A single and multi choices are used for predefined values. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘fuel type’ with two values ‘petrol’ and ‘diesel’ and then specify one of them or both of them in a single boat settings.
An extensive module that allows you to create an unlimited number of pricing rules depending on selected forms, departure marinas, return marinas, selected boats, selected days of the week, selected dates or dates ranges, rental days number, rental hours number.
A list of available locations (marinas).
- Browse, add, edit or delete locations (marinas).
- Quick preview on: item title, published date.
- Add information about the marina such as: total berths number, maximum boat length and draught supported.
- Set rental period during which a customer can rent a boat.
- Set minimum and maximum number of days that the boat can be rented (optional).
- Set minimum and maximum number of days that the boat can be rented depending on the date (optional).
- Set time in minutes between consecutive bookings (optional).
- Set countries available.
- Set default contry for billing address.
- Set default boat for location (optional).
- Select in which way (if at all) plugin has to check if the boat is available to book.
- Set is it possible to departure or return a boat after business hours.
- Add location address and contact details.
- Add location map coordinates.
- Add location business hours.
- Select one or more payment methods available.
- Enable or disable the necessity to choose a payment method by a client.
- Enable or disable payment processing.
- Set the default payment option (optional).
- Set logotypes for different payment methods.
- Define the settings for selected payment gateways (e.g. paypal or stripe).
- Set e-mail notification options.
- Set Nexmo/Vonage SMS notification options.
- Set Twilio SMS notification options.
- Set Telegram notofication options.
- Enable or disable google calendar integration.
A module that allows you to create discount coupons for customers.
- Browse, add, edit or delete coupons.
- Quick preview on: coupon code, usage limit, percentage discount, fixed discount, active from (date), active to (date).
- Add new coupon code with a single click (automatically generated code).
- Set and view current usage limit for a coupon.
- Select boats for which coupon will be applied.
- Select boat categories for which coupon will be applied.
- Set the date a coupon is active from (optional).
- Set the date a coupon is active to (optional).
- Set percentage or fixed discount value.
- Set the discount based on number of rental days (optional).
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23%.
Define e-mail accounts for notifications.
Frontend Feature List of Boat and Yacht Charter Booking System
- Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Ajax Driven
- Step Based Form with Easy Steps Navigation
- Google Maps integration
- WooCommerce Integration (the Plugin is Also Fully Functional without WooCommerce Installed)
- Integrated with Paypal, Stripe and WooCommerce Payment Gateways
- Support for Cash and Wire Transfer Payment Methods
- Google Calendar Integration
- SMS Integration with Nexmo and Twilio
- Telegram Messenger Integration
- WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress Integration
- Uses Geolocation
- Extensive Pricing Rules
- Custom Order Form Fields
- Custom Agreements
- Unlimited Booking Forms with Different Settings
- Unlimited Bookings
- Unlimited Watercrafts (Boats)
- Unlimited Add-Ons
- Detailed Documentation
- Demo Content Available with One Click Importer
- Fully Translatable with .po / .mo Files
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 100,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 15+ years of experience and 10+ years of our presence on Envato Market. We specialize in WordPress, design, and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
17.08.2022 – v1.5
- Improved code,
- Improved look and feel of dashboard options,
- Added option to log errors from “Fixer.io” API,
- Added option to set non-blocking booking statues,
- Added option to set booking status if the booking sum is equal to 0.00.
19.11.2021 – v1.4
- Improved code,
- Added option to set deposit.
09.06.2021 – v1.3
- Improved coding,
- Added new options for PayPal,
- Added option to set pre-defined booking status after successful payment,
- Added option to synchronize booking statuses between plugin and wooCommerce and vice-versa,
- Added option to display errors occurring during processing Stripe payments,
- Added option to send test e-mail message.
15.12.2020 – v1.2
- Added support for WP 5.6.
05.12.2020 – v1.1
- Improved code.
01.12.2020 – v1.0
- Initial release.