Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO installed and activated. View Bookly PRO page at Codecanyon.
With the default Bookly PRO, your clients have to fill in the minimum details before they confirm the booking. These are the name, phone number, email address, and appointment notes.
With the Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on), you can add extra fields of different types on the Details step of your Bookly online booking form. This will allow your customers to add additional information during the booking process.
The information entered in the custom fields will be added to the appointment details in your Bookly Calendar, and can be updated if necessary.
- Create as many custom fields as you need;
- Ask different types of questions (text field, drop-down list, checkbox group, radio button, etc.);
- Set up conditional custom fields;
- Make fields required or optional;
- Bind fields to specific services.
Easily set up and use the Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) with our detailed documentation.