Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Bookly Taxes (Add-on) makes it easy for you to include taxes in your service price. You can define multiple tax rates and apply them to selected services in Bookly. Once you’ve set up the tax rates, Bookly will automatically calculate and add the appropriate tax amount to the service price, resulting in a final price that includes taxes.
- Define different tax rates for different services
- Send tax information to the payment gateway
- Display taxes in the cart summary (if the Bookly Cart (Add-on) is installed and activated)
- Choose how to display the service price in the Bookly booking form: including or excluding tax amount
- View taxes in the payment details
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the taxes feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Taxes (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.