Easy to use WordPress File Manager plugin, which enables the users to view, edit and create files in the WordPress folder and its sub-folders. It has simple and elegant interface and can be easily used even by beginners. It has Windows-styled GUI, context menu (right click menu) shortcuts and image editing capabilities.
User Guides Here
Update Version 7.5 (10 March 2020):
- Small Library Update
- Documentation Link fix
- Bug Fixes
Update Version 7.5 (22 August 2019):
- Advanced Image Editor
- Multiple Custom Roles for single user support.
- Audio & Video Previews
- Bug Fixes
Update Version 7.2 (25 June 2018):
- View Office documents / PDFs in preview via google docs (right click > preview).
- Fixed google chrome add-ons conflict.
- Added option to change filemanager window height.
- Improved user’s page with ajax pagination and search.
- Other Bug Fixes.
- Added callback hooks.
- Improved Metro Theme.
Update Version 7.0 (7 Feb 2017):
- Added themes to filemanager window.
- Alows to hide file url
- Allows to view documents in Google Docs (only the formats supported by google docs)
- A few fixes
Update Version 6.0 (15 June 2016):
- Elfinder 2.1 Updated
- Folder Upload Support
- Admin and User Email notifications on file upload.
- Toolbar and Context Menu Customize
- Folder Depth Set
- Read/Upload Access Added
- Better iPad/iPhone Support
- Better Custom User Roles Support
- Other Bug Fixes
Update (Auto-Update) Version 5.5 (8 October 2015):
Added the feature to restrict visibility of the filemanager for User groups, example shortcode:
The above code will allow only administrators to see the filemanager. This will help you add more than one filemanager in the front-end, each for one user group (user role).
Update Version 5.3 (10 December 2014):
- Added WPML Support.
- Image Sync Bug Fixed.
- Other Minor Bug Fixes.
- Added Auto Updates Support.
Update Version 5.2 (13 July 2014):
- Allows to disable default folders.
- Shortcode that allows to view all the folders assigned to the user in the front-end.
Update Version 5.0 (22 June 2014):
- Multi-Root Access For Folders.
- Group Users Access.
- Bug Fixes.
- Multiple Folders (Single Root) On The Front-end.
Update Version 4.0 (26 September 2013):
- Multi-Folder Access.
- Optional Same Folder Access to All Users.
- Generate Shortcodes for each Folder.
- Multiple Folders On The Front-end.
Ban Access to Specified Users.
Enable/Disable File Manager.
Auto Folder Creation For All Users.
Icons for major file types, and thumbnails for images.
Supports Image editing (crop, rotate, resize).
Admin can set access permissions (Read/Write) for different users.
Admin can set folder permissions for different users.
Drag and Drop Support.
Upload Files / Create Files.
Create Archives (Zip, Tar, BZip, GZip).
Text File Editing.
Icons / List Views.
Admin can show the file manager in the front-end of the website using a short-code (more details in the documentation), only visible to the users who have permission for it.
*This Plugin is based on an Open-Source File-Manager elfinder integrated with WordPress and additional Features listed above.
Its great to hear that u r working on ur great plugin! Thanks for the great support.
FYI ….this works great!