Google Places Reviews help you display your business reviews and ratings on your website. Keep your business expertise trusted.
Google Reviews are #1
among the Most Powerful Reviews Platforms
GOOGLE REVIEWS PRO FOR WORDPRESS IS THE BEST PLUGIN IN THE MARKET TO:
- Showcase Your Business Profile Brightly
- Display Your Business Reviews In Body Or Widget
- Provide Multi-option Reviews Widget
- Attract More Reviews For Local Business
- Improve Your Website Google Ranking
- Ensure The Most Recent Reviews Are Positive
WITH GOOGLE REVIEWS IN HAND, YOU’LL
- Save Your Time In Showing Positive Reviews, Ratings, Testimonials
- Give Your Customers A Chance To Say Their Words On Your Website
- Can Make Sure Your Bright Side Is Now Visible To The Targeted Public
- Leave A Good Impression To Your Audience Thus Better Brand Awareness
- Boost Customer Loyalty And Affinity And Got Them Truly Convinced
- Increase Your Brand Fame, Boost Sales And Ultimately Grow Corporate Revenue
Tried and Tested
One of my clients, TrendPromo, carried out A/B Testing campaigns between 2 landing pages.
One is ordinary with images and introductory text for the cafeteria.
The other comes with clickable Google reviews, showing off the best compliments from diners.
The result: the page versions with reviews convert 200% more than the first landing page.
Q: Does this plugin have shortcode support and generator?
A: Yes, useful shortcodes are available for you to display reviews in the order and place you want.
Q: What can I do when I can’t find my business on Google Places?
A: Please check if you can see your place in Google PlaceID Finder here https://developers.google.com/places/place-id , if so and the plugin still can’t find it then check if you are using another Google Places API key on your site. If the problem still exists, please ask our support for help.
Q: Can I show or hide my business name?
A: Yes, you can choose to show or hide your business name. You can display business website and phone number if you want.
Q: Can I choose to display only 5-star reviews?
A: Yes, you can do that.
Q: How many reviews can be generated for each shortcode?
A: Our plugin uses the Google Places API to get your reviews. The API only returns the 5 most relevant reviews. When Google changes the 5 most relevant, the plugin has an option that allows you to update the new one to your database, so slowly building up a database of reviews.
Q: Can I display reviews of different places on a same page/post?
A: Yes, you can.
WANT MORE FEATURES? SUGGEST US HERE
Aug 23, 2022 – Version 2.4.5
- Added: Display business website and phone
Aug 15, 2022 – Version 2.4.4
- Fixed: Notice on line 596
Jul 19, 2022 – Version 2.4.3
- Fixed: CSS
Jun 16, 2021 – Version 2.4.2
Jan 20, 2021 – Version 2.4.1
- Fixed: Reviews with Emojis not saved - Fixed: Conflict with plugin Ninja Yelp Reviews - Fixed: Conflict Google API with theme Enfold
Nov 13, 2020 – Version 2.4
- Added: Support WPML and Polylang
Oct 27, 2020 – Version 2.3.3
- Fixed: bug JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler...) is deprecated
Sep 7, 2020 – Version 2.3.2
- Fixed: Compatible with WordPress latest version
Jul 10, 2020 – Version 2.3.1
- Added: Spanish translation (thanks to aabenitezpy)
Jun 3, 2020 – Version 2.3
- Added: Some fields for Google Rich Snippet
May 11, 2020 – Version 2.2.1
- Fixed: Google Rich Snippet - Improved: Translation - Fixed: Some bugs
Apr 22, 2020 – Version 2.2
- Added: Live preview for Badge and Rich snippet - Improved: Layout - Fixed: Some bugs
Mar 18, 2020 – Version 2.1.2
- Fixed: Conflict with Insight Theme - Fixed: Schema bug
Mar 4, 2020 – Version 2.1.1
- Fixed: Responsive on mobile for carousel
Mar 3, 2020 – Version 2.1
- Added: Carousel autoplay - Fixed: Some bugs
Sep 19, 2019 – Version 2.0.1
- Fixed: Notice appears on header
Sep 6, 2019 – Version 2.0
- Added: Add location using Place ID
Sep 4, 2019 – Version 1.9
- Improved: Google Rich Snippet - Added: Option Turn off Google Rich Snippet
Jul 2, 2019 – Version 1.8
- Added: Translation files (thanks to viridiar) - Fixed: Responsive on mobile (thanks to viridiar) - Fixed: Load default avatar - Fixed: Get reviewer time from API
Jun 13, 2019 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: Error of not showing all reviews when using Schedule
Apr 16, 2019 – Version 1.7
- Fixed: Billing account bugs - Updated: Documentation
Apr 15, 2019 – Version 1.6
- Fixed: Excess requests
Feb 27, 2019 – Version 1.5
- Added: Save Reviews in Database - Added: Auto Update Reviews - Added: Locations Menu - Fixed: Display widget only 1
Feb 18, 2019 – Version 1.4
- Fixed: Widget error in detecting API key - Fixed: Save data for Google Rich Snippet
Jan 31, 2019 – Version 1.3
- Improved: Backend display - Fixed: CSS on Carousel Style - Fixed: Some small bugs
Dec 25, 2018 – Version 1.2
Sep 28, 2018 – Version 1.1
- Improved: Clean code - Fixed: Some bugs
Feb 7, 2017 – Version 1.0