Liker is a plugin for collecting ratings of WordPress posts and pages. The plugin allows you to quickly and accurately gather information about the usefulness of your articles.
The plugin can collect ratings in both like and opinion formats. You can choose one of: like / dislike, yes / maybe / no, and a simple +1 button. This flexibility of settings allows you to use the plugin for various subjects and in multiple use cases. Many popular sites use similar solutions. For example, Google uses this to evaluate the effectiveness of its reference materials.
Liker has very flexible settings that do not require knowledge of the code. You can change the color of the text and the background of the buttons, change their number and position, add a description through the WordPress editor, and enable/disable the plugin only on some pages.
Features of the Liker WordPress Plugin
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Divi, and other page builders
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Three operating modes
- Five different positions to display the plugin
- Includes 13 button styles
- Display results on the front-end and back-end
- Supported HTML markup for Google Search
- Gutenberg ready
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Supporting Rich Snippets
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Works great on phones and tablets
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- Built-in interface for binding the plugin to categories, single pages, user roles, devices and more
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
- Huge customization capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The Liker is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge; on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Mobile. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has a lot of unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency, or Magazine.
Liker WordPress Plugin tested and compatible with All Major WP Plugins: Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, and million others. It also works perfectly and improves the user experience with popular Website Page Builders, like Elementor, Visual Composer, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Themify Builder, WP Bakery Page Builder, Layers WP, and many others.
The plugin works perfectly with all significant WordPress frameworks: Genesis, Divi, Themify, Warp 7, Ultimatum, Beans, Unyson, Gantry, and others.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
2.3.0 - 24 January 2023 Added setting for show/hide Liker on posts of specific categories Added compatibility variables for Schema markup in RankMath plugin Added [liker-count] and [liker-rating] shortcodes to display plain data Improved padding, border-width, border-radius controls Minimum supported PHP version change to 7.0
2.2.4 - 24 June 2022 Added filters for like buttons caption
2.2.3 - 19 May 2022 Button caption size options is added Added options for horizontal and vertical button paddings
2.2.2 - 12 April 2022 Scripts and styles loading for all liker shortcodes issue is fixed
2.2.1 - 11 April 2021 Improved scripts and styles loading for all liker shortcodes
More changes in the changelog