Metamask plugin for WordPress
The easiest and advanced way to integrate web3 features into WordPress using Metamask Wallet!
Plugin instalation – Video manual
Create an Blockchain API Key with Alchemy – Video manual
How to restrict page with NFT or erc-20 smartcontract – Video manual
There are 2 main features developed so far:
Authentication and user registration via Metamask. The plugin stores user wallet addresses in WordPress. If necessary, the plugin can only be used as a Metamask authenticator without using other functionality.
NFT Page restricter
will be useful for those who want to make privileged content for owners of your chosen NFT tokens or regular erc20 tokens.
You can choose which pages will be displayed only when certain NFT tokens or regular ERC-20 tokens are present in your Metamask wallet. You can restrict any page with any token.
One of the things that NFTs have been touted as being able to do, from a utility point of view, is to provide owners with access to limited edition content, or private content. If you are the author of an NFT collection, the NFT page locker functionality allows you to add additional functional value to your NFT collection. You can create premium content which only will be accessible to the owners of your NFTs.
The plugin can work not only with NFT tokens, but also with regular ERC-20 tokens, allowing you to add additional value to your ERC-20 tokens.
Authentication and user registration via Metamask (Metamask Authenticator)
- One-click login and registration with Metamask.
- MetaMask login and registration button under the login form.
- Easy integration into your existing WordPress project.
- Easy installation and configuration
- Friendly developer (shortcodes and methods provided) Managing access to premium content by NFT or erc20 token (NFT Page restricter)
- NFT Page locker adds functional value to your tokens
- NFT Page locker works with any token standard supported by Metamask (erc 20, 721, 1155)
- NFT Page locker has the ability to add multiple tokens for multiple premium pages
- Tested compatibility with Polygon and Etherium.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce
This is just the beginning we plan to expand the features until we integrate all blockchain features into WordPress