Glad to present you the Selection Elementor widgets pack – this is only the initial version of a huge product that we are going to provide to this world. The Elementor bundle is already included widgets, each of which was carefully designed as a separate item and loved by our users. Is it worth talking about the benefits of such a set of Elementor widgets? Obviously, this is a godsend when developing your site as it contains many useful, frequently used elements and relieves the need to choose between one or another. At the same time, this will help to achieve the desired effect regardless of your skills and save your time and costs.
Each widget of the Elementor widgets pack is responsive and looks good on different devices. They are tested and fully compatible with all modern browsers. Each of the items has great potential for creating unique elements thanks to flexible style and content settings. If you do not plan to use all the widgets on your site, you can disable some through the Selection plugin settings to exclude their loading in the Elementor editor and on the site.
The Selection Elementor widgets pack plugin provides 185+ predefined templates with unique designs. You don’t have to look for inspiration to create an awesome page block from scratch. Just import the required template, manage it and get the result in a few moments. Any coding knowledge is not required. The plugin also provides shortcode generation for templates that you can use to add to pages.
The Selection release 1.7.0 comes with the new feature of automatic import templates prepared for the included widgets.This greatly speeds up adding the necessary templates to the pages of your site and makes the process more convenient
The Selection plugin provides the Sticky Effect option for a section or column which offers to make any element sticky like a menu, link, image, video, or anything you wish. Advanced option settings allow you to flexibly customize all the details of the sticky element.
What you get with the Elementor Widgets pack
A widgets set that can be useful when creating any pages or posts adding interactivity and attractiveness to your site:
- Button – a widget for awesome buttons creation with your unique style and using different types of cursors. The item settings allows customizing the position, rotate or shift the button; choose any icon from the large embedded library; apply hover animation or multi-shadow effect. All options are included to make the regular element more visible for visitors.
- Heading – a widget is designed to create catchy headers and subheaders. Flexible style options offer to create content more clear and emphasize the specific info using rotation and offset features, gradient, parallax, borders and a lot of other settings.
- Animated icon – a widget for creating animated SVG images. It lets you use your own created SVG image or download it from some available sources. Manage the style and position for each line of your animation and get eye-catching logo, product presentation, a call to action block, contact us button and other cool elements.
- Timeline – a widget for adding a horizontal or vertical timeline of events, personal/company history, projects, or any other information. Customize a display block layout, control the number of displayed timeline entries per screen, specify the first item and adjust the style display to suit all your requirements using the flexible item settings.
- Countdown – a widget for adding a countdown timer to showcase upcoming events, important achievements, special offers, a coming soon page, and more. There are available two types of timing: until a certain date and an evergreen timer; Block or Inline view type; various time units; five digital animations; different expiration actions.
- Text highlight – a widget for creating highlighted post/page titles using the original animation applied to specific worlds or to the whole title. It supports 20 custom animation types for the header, designed for this item that you will not find anywhere else. The style settings allow customizing fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Animated heading – a widget for creating animated titles for any posts/pages. You can use a simple and clear structure to create a moving header text and choose one of the 16 animation types that suits you best. It supports rotation of additional header and a lot of style settings.
- Carousel – a widget for creating a fully responsive carousel with the custom content. It supports cards and overlay skins; touch and swipe navigation as well as mouse drag for desktops. The item allows displaying almost any information you want in the slider and customize the styles display with flexible settings.
- Image box – a widget for creating responsive infoboxes, image boxes, products and makes them move, flip, twitch as it supports different types of animation. It lets to apply hover animation for images, posts or WooCommerce products; supports text overlay feature; customizible box layout.
- Slider – a widget for creating а powerful responsive slider using WordPress posts, Woocommerce products, or custom content. The item supports keyboard navigation, dragging and flicking along with the regular navigation of arrows or dots; 11 slide transition animations; customizable slide layout; individual styles for each slide.
- Circle Progress Bar – a widget for creating a circle progress bar to display any numeric values in percent or other units. It can be useful for showing skills, task completion status, goal achievement, etc.
- Line Progress Bar – a widget for creating a line progress bar to display any numeric values in percent or other units. It can be useful for showing skills, task completion status, goal achievement, etc.
- Semicircle Progress Bar – a widget for creating a semicircle progress bar to display any numeric values in percent or other units. It can be useful for showing skills, task completion status, goal achievement, etc.
- Modal Popup – a widget for creating an informative popup for any of your purposes. With this tool promote your products, display offers, feature announcements, or provide different information via bright popup messages. There is no limit on the number of modal windows for different events that can be added to one page or site.
- Code – a widget for code syntax highlighting based on lightweight and reliable prism.js library. It supports more than 200 Programming, Scripting, and Mathematical Markup Languages with 30+ different style themes. You can easily add code on the page from external sources like BitBucket or GitHub using the URL.
- Masked Image – a widget for adding any clipping mask for your images to get a unique and attractive element to your website. The item comes with 30+ preset image masks with custom shape support in SVG format. It lets you to apply a mask to the whole image or to specific part of the selected image.
- Reviews – a widget for creating a slider/carousel with customer reviews for your products or services. It offers to add any content for each slide using TinyMCE editor, upload an image from the media library and display rating with stars or other icons. The slider provides several types of navigation and customizable slide layout.
- Masked Video – a widget allows you to apply any shape for your video using a clipping mask to get an eye-catching element on your site. The video can be added via YouTube, Vimeo link, or from the site media library. The widget comes with 40+ preset video masks with custom shape support in SVG format.
- Changelog – a widget allows you to create a nice and clear custom changlog list for any product easier and taking into account all the requirements. It supports various labels for change types; separate settings for each type of icons; flexible style settings for the list items.
- Price table – a widget for creating attractive price-lists and price tables of your products or services in any style solution without coding knowledge. There are available seven field types for the price block with customizable layout and flexible display styles.
- Tabs – a widget for creating responsive tabs with any content quickly and easily. You can display the tabs in any possible style: top, bottom, left, right, or custom positions, and they still will be user-friendly to different devices. The tab block can include Images, audio, video, shortcodes, Font Awesome or custom icons.
- Animated images – a widget for adding and managing animated pictures using the library of JSON animations from lottiefiles.com. Just pick up the animation you like and configure the size, position, animation speed, looping, or playback mode. Besides, the colors of the layers inside the animation can be edited as well via library website editor.
- FAQs – a widget allows you to create the frequently asked questions accordion in a few simple clicks and customize it according to your design quickly without any coding knowledge. The distinctive feature of the item is adding schema markup automatically for your questions block to display advanced results in Google Search.
- Testimonials – a widget for adding beautiful testimonial blocks with a rating of the stars or other icons available in the library. It also lets to enable Rich Snippet Markup to get rich search results for your site pages and attract more customers.
- Business Hours – a business hours widget that displays the schedule of the company in real-time, shows the current status (open or closed), and also shows information about the holidays. You can very flexibly adjust the work schedule for each day, as well as set the holiday calendar for several months or a whole year.
- Contact Form 7 – a widget for Contact Form 7 styling in the Elementor editor. It allows you to add a form to the page and customize the fields design and basic settings fast and easily.
- Tabbed Gallery – a super easy gallery widget with categories. The item creates a responsive, attractive grid or masonry image gallery with filter tabs for fast sorting. With the gallery, use both images from the media library and featured post images for your unlimited number of galleries with different settings to place them on any page or in post.
- Hotspot – an interactive hotspot widget to add unlimited markers with tooltips on your image. The hotspots can be displayed as icons, text or images. They have a nice pulsing effect. The tooltips are triggered via a click or hover and have different awesome animations.
- Custom Fields – a widget to show custom fields anywhere on the page using Elementor editor. Feel free to create unlimited post metadata and get additional information without any specific technical knowledge. The Fielder supports the popular Advanced Custom Fields plugin which makes working with metadata easy and fast.
Image Compare – a widget to compare images in a slider. Before and After images comparison allows you to showcase the benefits of products, the results of the work or services, and some item improvements to make your website more interactive and catchable.
Audio player – a super customizable audio player widget. It is an easy widget to add music, podcasts, transcription, or any other audio information to your website. The player supports both single tracks and playlists. It looks and works perfectly on different devices.
Video player – a widget to integrate a video player in a few clicks. Add unlimited players to your website as single tracks or playlists. It supports both self-hosted video files and external links like Youtube. Each player’s control can be managed and ordered using straightforward layout settings.
- Author box – a widget for creating a nice author info box of a particular post or adding a custom author box through the widget settings. It allows adding any social channels, email, or website link. Regardless of which type is chosen, the block layout can be configured according to your needs.
- Ticker – a widget for the news ticker that allows using different types of content like posts, pages, landing pages or custom content.
- Grid – a widget for creating a great grid of content with different animations. It offers to use Posts, WooCommerce products, simple images or custom items for the grid. The flexible settings allow you to adjust the width and number of columns for different devices.
A set of widgets for creating different kinds of graphs and charts to display various reports, statistics, or other quantitative data on your websites. The widgets were built on the popular Chartist.js library, which is known for its flexible settings, wide charting capabilities, and adaptability. There are available 12 types of charts: Line, Bar, Pie, Donut, Gauge, Dots, Bi-polar Line, Bi-polar Bar, Multiline Ba, Stacked Bar, Area, Holes.
- Float Navigation – a widget for adding an unlimited number of sticky menus to improve the user experience and increase the conversions easily. Supports eight sticky menu positions; horizontal or vertical layout; custom menu items.
- Menu – a widget for creating fully responsive horizontal or vertical navigation and manage it for mobile and desktop separately. It allows you to customize the submenu display position, offset; set the submenu animation, upload your own icon for the indicator. Supports categories of the WordPress posts and WooCommerce.
- Mega Menu – a widget for creating a highly customizable mega menu. The item allows you to display the regular WordPress menu and the Elementor templates as a source, which means the menu can contain any type of content. The submenu block can have any widgets or shortcodes.
- Scroll to Top – a widget for adding an unlimited number of sticky menus to improve the user experience and increase the conversions easily. Supports eight sticky menu positions; horizontal or vertical layout; custom menu items.
- Site Logo – a widget for adding a custom site logo in a few moments. It is a quick and easy way to add a logo image or text with the site title or description. The tool will also allow creating a logos block of sponsors or partners.
- Breadcrumbs – a widget to set up breadcrumbs anywhere on your website pages. The tool not only allows you to add and configure the elements of breadcrumbs in a few moments but also supports the Schema Markup for getting a rich snippet in the search results.
- Search bar – a widget for advanced WordPress search. The search field makes it easy and quick for anyone to find specific information. It allows searching throughout the content of the site or separately on pages, posts, WooCommerce products or other post types.
The section with items that use third-party resources for their work.
- Google Maps – a widget for getting extended Google maps without using iframes or code. knowledge. It lets to create unlimited markers, legends, map styles; manage various map display options like Map type, Street view, Zoom controls, Show legend, Overlay, and many others.
- Open Weather – a widget for easy-to-use weather forecasts WordPress plugin. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key which involves some limitation, but the service provides for paid plans to get expanded opportunities.
- Google street view – a widget for providing panoramic 360 degree views from designated roads throughout its coverage area. Add street panorama using Google Map API to your page or post in a way convenient for you: via coordinates or panorama ID and manage it using the flexible settings.
- Hourly Forecast – a widget to add hourly forecast for the current day. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key. It allows you to add meteorological data for the specified city.
- Daily Forecast – a widget for the weather forecast for the next 5 days. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key. It allows you to add meteorological data for the specified city.
- Crypto Payment Button – a widget for cryptocurrency donations. It is based on a secure and reliable NOWPayments API that allows accepting payments and donations easily and fast. The payments go from your customer directly to you without any third-party holding your funds. The widget supports more than 70 cryptocurrencies and auto coin conversion with the lowest fees: 0.5% and lower.
- Interactive World Map – a widget for adding an informative colorful interactive map anywhere on your site page. Create unlimited maps for countries, continents or regions. This multi-purpose tool can be used to display various kinds of statistics, different regional information or show the placement of offices, companies, attractions, organizations, etc.
Discount coupons – a widget for creating coupons directly in the Elementor editor. Coupons are a great way to promote your online store and increase overall sales. You can offer discounts and deals to convince users to order your service or make a purchase immediately.
Add to Cart – a widget for adding “Add to Cart” button on WooCommerce simple or variable product pages and allows you to duplicate the add to cart function on the page and customize the text and each button element according to your wishes.
Custom Add to Cart – a widget for adding “Add to Cart” button to different site places including WooCommerce products or simple WordPress pages/posts by dragging the widget and selecting a product to buy from the list. It allows to manage the button style, animation, icon, price, etc.
Product Images – a widget to display the image and gallery of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. It also allows you to enable or disable the discount badge to attract the users attention.
Product Stock – a widget to display the available units number of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. All elements are fully customizable.
Product Rating – a widget to display the rating of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. It allows you to customize the color and size of stars in a normal/hover state or change the icon.
Product Data Tabs – a widget to display a WooCommerce product data with the possibility of deep and detailed styling of every little thing. This addon can only accept product data on the product page.
Product Meta – a widget to display a category information, tags and SKU of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. Customize every element and add text before or after each of the presented entities.
Product Short Description – a widget to display a short description of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. It allows you to style the text as you wish and add any text, code, shortcode, or Elementor template before and after the product description.
Product Additional Information – a widget to display information from custom fields created for WooCommerce products. This is an incredibly useful feature if your site sells something that has a non-standard set or different configuration parameters.
Product Price – a widget to display and customize a price of a certain product both on a current product and on any site page. Supports all WooCommerce features like discounts, promotions and scheduled sales.
Product Title – a widget to display a title of a certain WooCommerce product both on a current product and on any site page. The title has advanced options for customizing typography, as well as the ability to set not only a link to the product, but also a custom link instead of a regular one.
Upsells – a widget to display the block with upsells WooCommerce products both on a product page and on any other site page. It allows you to specify the number of columns, order, control the display of elements and customize the block styles.
Related products – a widget to display the block with Related products both on a product page and on any other site page. It allows you to specify the number of columns, order, control the display of elements and customize the block styles.
Cart – a widget to add a customized shopping cart. Make sure your visitor doesn’t lose their cart and can complete the order here and now, thereby increasing your store conversion. Use the widget anywhere on your site, manage the display of elements and their styles according to your wishes.
Features of the Elementor Widgets pack
- Includes 70+ Elementor widgets
- Includes 260+ Templates for Elementor
- Allows build header and footer in Elementor
- One click templates import
- Includes popular widgets
- Only visual editor without any coding knowledge
- Modern Convenient User Interface
- Support template shortcodes.
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.11.0 – 1 January 2023 Added audio player Added video player Interactive World Map: Added responsive controls for map width and height Interactive World Map: Added percents for tooltip width and height controls Custom Fields: Added compatibility with Meta Box plugin Custom Fields: Added compatibility ACF Pro Scroll to top: Added background scroll indicator Scroll to top: Added button content appearance animation Contact Form 7: Added outline setting for input fields Search bar: Added outline settings Search bar: Fixed search field border radius on iOS devices
1.10.1 – 25 November 2022 Open Weather: Fixed bug in country names lists Open Weather: Fixed auto-location issues for cities with ' symbol in name Slider: Added the Hash navigation setting Slider: Expanded the list of allowed HTML tags for custom slide content Google Maps: Fixed script dependencies Google Maps: Improved support for different php versions Hourly Forecast & Daily Forecast: Fixed displaying weather images Hourly Forecast & Daily Forecast:Changed provider for location-by-IP Countdown: Fixed countdown time units blocks order in RTL FAQ: Fixed notices if icons is missing
1.10.0 – 1 October 2022 Added search bar Grid: Added support of the Custom Post Types Grid: Added sorting for Posts and Custom Posts Carousel: Added background image stretch option Hourly Forecast: Added time format setting Daily Forecast: Added time format setting Button: Added height setting Heading: Added settings for show/hide of additional header Area Chart: Added blending mode setting for areas Area Chart: Added color for grid lines for horizontal and vertical lines Area Chart: Added dash size grid lines Line Chart: Added color for grid lines for horizontal and vertical lines Line Chart: Added show/hide setting for points Google Maps: Added info window close setting Slider: WooCommerce General Source will be shown only is WooCommerce plugins is activated Slider: The minimum number of products in the slider has been changed from 2 to 1 Grid: Fixed word wrap issue Modal Popup: Fixed the Modal window width/height if element width set to inline(auto) Mega menu: Fixed word wrap for WP menu link Hourly Forecast: Country code replaced by country name Daily Forecast: Country code replaced by country name Open Weather: Changed provider for location-by-IP Cart: Fixed error for empty cart
1.9.1 – 6 August 2022 Fixed problem with loading addons for weak servers The Selection addons now sorted by categories order
1.9.0 – 1 August 2022 Added Cart Widget Added Image Compare Modal Popup: Added styles for outputting multiple blocks in one section in a modal window Interactive World Map: Added magnifying glass zoom factor setting Interactive World Map: Fixed empty settings notices Interactive World Map: Fixed script dependencies Modal Popup: Abbreviated entry link to the support site Daily Forecast: Fixed notices when invalid API key Hourly Forecast: Fixed notices when invalid API key Ticker: Fixed ticker animation in Safari Upsells: Fixed script dependencies Related Products: Fixed script dependencies
1.8.1 – 22 June 2022 Fixed tabs in the template library window
1.8.0 – 1 June 2022 Added Interactive World Map Added Crypto Payment Button Contact Form 7: Added support for styling quiz field Mega menu: Fixed opening submenu in Elementor popup Daily Forecast: Fixed language translation of date Hourly Forecast: Fixed language translation of date Image Box: Fixed image link target attribute
1.7.0 – 1 May 2022 Added Templates importer Added Upsells Added Related Products Breadcrumbs: Added icon setting for custom homepage Breadcrumbs: Fixed hide current page on product page Breadcrumbs: Removed language translation for custom homepage title
1.6.0 – 1 April 2022 Added Custom Fields Added Daily Forecast Added Hourly Forecast Hotspots: Added tooltip close type setting Business Hours: Localization current date and time Masked Video: Added Video play on mouse enter Masked Video: Added Video stop on mouse leave Masked Video: Added additional overlay styles Tabbed Gallery: Fixed displaying gallery on scrolling on mobile devices Open Weather: Fixed select country control Open Weather: Fixed fatal error when cannot connect to server and get weather Tabbed Gallery: Fixed displaying gallery on mobile devices Tabs: Fixed error when set initial tab that not exist Tabs: Fixed tab navigation scrolling in one column navigation on mobile Google Street View: Improved loading plugin with Elementor addons packs
1.5.1 – 23 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.5.0 – 1 February 2022 Added Scrolling Effect Added Hotspots Added Tabbed Gallery Content Grid: Added text shadow for the Title Content Grid: Added z-index for title, description and button Content Grid: Added transition duration for button Content Grid: Fixed notices if wooCommerce product category was deleted Content Grid: Added support of the Custom Post Types Content Grid: Added sorting for Posts and Custom Posts Google Street View: Fixed initialization in the Elementor Pro popup Scroll To Top: Improved loading plugin with Elementor addons packs Line Chart: Fixed adding new lines Line Chart, Gauge Chart, Donut Chart: Improved initialization in the popup Discount Coupons: Added "Due Date" option for coupon codes Discount Coupons: Removed spaces when copying purchase code Improved compatibility with WordPress 5.9
1.4.0 – 1 January 2022 Added Contact Form 7 Added Content Grid Slider: Added custom post types support
1.3.0 – 1 December 2021 Added Product Title Added Product Stock Added Product Short Description Added Product Rating Added Product Price Added Product Meta Added Product Images Added Product Data Tabs Added Product Additional Information Open Weather: Added automatic location detection by user IP address Tabs: Fixed tab navigation scrolling in Chrome and Safari Open Weather: Fixed warnings for cities that lack data on the current weather Charts addons: Fixed a bug with setting the sizes for labels Charts addons: Fixed warning that variable is empty Charts addons: Fixed styles for axis labels Gauge Chart: Fixed start angle settings Google Maps: Fixed displaying links in description when "Hide report a map error" setting is on Reviews: Fixed word break for description Mega Menu: Fixed menu link open in new window Animated Heading: Fixed CSS animation names Float navigation: Fixed compatibility of color hover with different themes Modal Popup: Resolved issue for matching class and CSS id of the same section
1.2.3 – 12 November 2021 Improved image quality and image size for weather icons
1.2.2 – 9 November 2021 Fixed time zone shift issue in the Business Hours addon
1.2.1 – 9 November 2021 Fixed message when adding new widgets to the plugin
1.2.0 – 1 November 2021 Added Modal Popup Added Custom Add To Cart Button Added Product Add To Cart Button Breadcrumbs: Added custom homepage title setting Breadcrumbs: Added show current page setting Breadcrumbs: Added responsive control for breadcrumbs alignment Mega menu: Added open submenu on click setting Changed border, box shadow, background controls on group controls in Sticky Effect Fixed support of global colors in Sticky Effect Mega menu: Fixed blinking submenu when width of submenu takes full width of screen Mega menu: Fixed menu width when menu width is set bigger than screen width Business hours: Fixed displaying icons in controls Business hours: Fixed caching of date and time issue
1.1.1 – 12 October 2021 Fixed text domains issue
1.1.0 – 1 October 2021 Added Circle Progress Bar Added Line Progress Bar Added Semicircle Progress Bar Added Breadcrumbs Mega menu: Added 5 more templates Mega menu: Added horizontal menu alignment setting Discount coupons: Fixed display links Image box: Fixed default value for max tilt and columns Mega menu: Fixed displaying notices when there is no WP menu Scroll to top: Fixed button displaying when page is loading
1.0.1 – 15 September 2021 Mega menu: Fixed displaying menu when styles are loading Mega menu: Fixed displaying and icon size for custom SVG icons Author box: Fixed notices Reviews: Added slide height setting Heading: Added stroke for the headings Added the 404 Error Page conditions for Elementor Templates
1.0.0 – 1 September 2021 Initial release