This Simple and Powerful WordPress Plugin will help to make Scrolling on your site really Smooth.
Does not matter which browser users view your site. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge or even the outdated versions of Internet Explorer – in all browsers, visitors will get an incredibly smooth experience when scrolling through the site. And this is especially if your site has many long pages, such as a Blog, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant or Retail Company, etc.
Smoother Plugin tested and compatible with All Major WP Plugins: Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, etc. It also works perfectly and improves the user experience with popular Website Page Builders, like Elementor, Visual Composer, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Themify Builder, WP Bakery Page Builder, Layers WP, and many others.
The plugin works perfectly with all major WordPress frameworks: Genesis, Divi, Themify, Warp 7, Ultimatum, Beans, Unyson, Gantry, and other’s
- Gutenberg Ready
- Mouse wheel, middle mouse and keyboard support
- Extended Keyboard Support: Arrow Keys, PgUp/PgDown, Spacebar, Home/End
- Customization every trifle: Step Sizes, Frames per Second and more…
- Smooth scrolling to anchor link
- Works with Embedded Content
- Tested and Compatible up to WordPress 5.2
- Supported Touchpad Devices
- Easy to Install and Use
- Works with all Popular Themes
- Awesome for Mobile and Tablets
- Works in all Modern Browsers
- Lightweight and Fast
- Works both for the entire website and for individual pages.
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
- Tested with WooCommerce and BuddyPress
- Super-Easy Admin Configuration
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- 6 months Included Support
2.0.3 – 6 November 2021 Added smooth scrolling to anchor Fixed presets selection on the plugin settings page
2.0.2 – 27 January 2021 Fixed plugin activation error
2.0.1 – 29 December 2020 Fixed smooth scrolling for FireFox+MacOS
More changes in the changelog